In addition to an in-depth discussion of the text, attendees will also have a chance to discuss:
- Is there truth and objectivity with regards to history? Personal history?
- How are we sure we know what we know?
- What would life have been like for someone living in the Tudor era?
- Can conflicting truths exist?
- How can one survive under a tyrant?
Each class is between 90 minutes and 2 hours.
- Part 1, Chapters 1 – 3 | Meeting the Dead Looking Alive
- Part 2, Chapters 1 – 3 | An Occult History of Britain
- Part 3, Chapters 1 – 3 | Entirely Beloved Cromwell
- Part 4, Chapters 1 – 3 | “Alas What Shall I Do for Love?”
- Part 5, Chapters 1 – 3 | Anna Regina
- Part 6, Chapters 1 – 3 | To Wolf Hall
Enrollment is limited to 30 people for the in-person course. Having read the novel before attending is recommended, but not a requirement.
For questions about the class, reach out via email.